Both have basically the same templates. Larger video on top, with a list of other videos underneath. However, I did not make the videos clickable to go to the video itself. When it came to my website, I aimed at creating a simple & clean looking design.
It is basically all divs, headers and paragraphs.(history and watch later).
Watch Later's Errors:
Errors through out all HTML code were all the same. Before realizing what the mistakes were, I was literally at panic station. After realizing what the mistakes were, they weren't complicated like I thought. The main thing I learned is that you will only get better at code through trial and error. That is how to learn and study code.
Error 3 was a common error throughout my website. Basically the error was that you could not put a link tag inside of an unordered list tag. So it was solved by putting the <a> inside of <li> tags.
The rest of the errors were small mistakes. All were arranged with the help of google to errors I did not understand.

No comments:
Post a Comment